Fitout Studio Interiors respects your privacy and we are committed to keeping your personal information and other data confidential and secure.
Fitout Studio is a Team of expertise professional in interior refurbishment. redesign. build & refurbishment, Turnkey solution providers organized and operating from the heart of Dubai From project inception and design through to build and aftercare support, our dedicated and skilled team of designers, project managers and building professionals provide a one -stop office interiors solution.
Whether for business relocation, office fit -out, office partitions, office refurbishment or commercial expansion, we work closely with you to create your ideal working environment, on time and to budget — irrespective of project size or type. Our comprehensive design and build commercial interiors service delivers dynamic and functional workplaces for our customers throughout the Middle East. We like to think that our high proportion of repeat business and customer referrals reflects the very friendly and professional service we offer. Many clients who have used our services for their office fitout, interior refurbishment or partitioning, come back time and time again, happy with the new look and improved functionality we have given their working environment
• Allow our web server to determine whether the cookies setting on your web browser has been enabled or disabled so that we will know whether data can be collected from your web browser. • Store your login preferences so you do not have to re-select that option when you return to the Website.
• Temporarily identify you after you have logged in to a secure page on our Website so that our web server can maintain a dialogue with your web browser in order for you to carry out certain activities.
• Temporarily allow you to carry information between pages of our Website to avoid having to re-enter that information. These cookies do not collect or store your name, address or other personal information. Most web browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can choose to ‘not accept’ cookies by changing the settings on your web browser but if you do this you may find that certain features on our Website, including Online Banking, do not work properly.
• Track your visits to our Website and recognize your web browser when you are a repeat visitor so that we can gather statistics on the number of new and repeat visitors and evaluate site effectiveness.
• Temporarily store information on your link preferences and your movement between web pages to help us to improve the Website and provide a more useful experience. However, we will ask for your specific consent before using cookies for the above two purposes.
We will always treat your information confidential. We will use good practices to keep it secure and will otherwise abide by the relevant data protection and privacy law. Marketing We do not use information collected on this website for marketing purposes but if you apply for any offshore company setup or offshore account opening, your Information may be used to inform you about latest policies from Governments that may be of interest. If you do wish to be contacted about updates please let us know by email. Retaining Your Information We will retain Your Information for as long as the purpose for which we collected it continues. It is then destroyed unless further retention is required to satisfy a legal, regulatory or accounting requirement or to protect our interests. As a general rule, we will not retain Your Information for more than ten (10) years.
The Internet is not a secure form of communication and sending and receiving information over the Internet carries with it risks including the risk of access and interference by unauthorized third parties. It is your responsibility to maintain the secrecy of any user ID and login password you hold. Information passing over the Internet may be transmitted internationally (even when sender and recipient are located in the same country) via countries with weaker privacy and data protection laws than in your country of residence. As a result, we do not accept responsibility or liability for the confidentiality, security or integrity of Your Information in connection with its transmission over the Internet. In order to maintain the security of our systems, protect our staff, record transactions, and, in certain circumstances, to prevent and detect crime or unauthorized activities, we reserve the right to monitor all Internet communications including web and email traffic into and out of our domains.
Depending on the applicable laws, you may have the right to see and/or request changes to Your Information. If so, or if you have questions about our Privacy Statement please write to us: To Contact us: Fitout Studio Interiors # 1302, Prism Towers, Business Bay, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE
Fitout Studio Interiors wishes to assure you that your personal information will be treated as confidential and with high standards of security. Fitout Studio Interiors pledges its intention fully to meet internationally recognized standards of personal data privacy protection and to comply with the requirements of applicable data protection / privacy laws. Fitout Studio Interiors has implemented a mandatory IT security policy that is based on international best practices and the risk based approach. In doing so, we will ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
We update our privacy Statement from time to time and you should regularly check this website to make sure you are familar with the most recent version. This Privacy Statement was last updated on [1 June 2015] COPYRIGHT© 2015 Fitout Studio Interiors. 2015. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.